Process to Apply
Contact Alpine Institute on 03 5751 9400 or [email protected] regarding your expression of interest in your choosen course.
Alpine Institute will send an application pack and will schedule a pre-training interview appointment.
Prior to attending interview, complete the following electronically:
- Pre Training Review Form. This form includes candidate details and selfassesment information and will be discussed in the Pre Training Interview.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Review to determine additional support needs and suitability to complete the course.
- For diploma of Nursing applications - refer to course application requirements
Attend a pre-training interview (This may be completed via online conferencing). The pre-training interview will involve a discuss including but not limited to:
- Eligibility for Government Subsidised Training
- Course framework and requirements
- Personal goals and career prospects
- Course suitablity
- Fee requirements
Please note, a pre-training interview is not a lock-in contract, if you choose to cease your application at this stage there will be no costs or addtional paperwork required.
In making an application to enrol with the Alpine Institute we recommend that you consider the following:
- Carefully review the details of the course you are seeking to enrol in, making sure it is compatible with your study and career interests
- Check your eligibility requirements for both the course of study and the course fee options
- Read through your application making sure all information is complete and correct
- All candidates are advised to read the Student Handbook before making a decision to enrol for a course.
Alpine Institute will inform you of the outcome of your application for enrolment within 5 working days of receipt of application and successful pre-training interview completion. Fees will be payable upon acceptance of enrolment.
Under 17 years of Age
Consideration will be given to candidates who are under 17 years of age and not currently attending school however, you must provide the following documents at the time of application:
- Not completed Year 10 – Correspondence or Certificate signed by the Department of Education & Training, Regional Director.
- Completed Year 10 – Correspondence, Certificate or Transition from School Form signed by the School Principal. Note: Consent must be provided by the student and the parent /carer to sight the Transition from School Form.